Serves: 1-2 people. Total Time: Prep: 5 minutes, Cook: 10 minutes.
Equipment: Knife, chopping board, pan with lid.
- 1 box of Garlic & Herb Chicken dumplings
- 1 stalk of celery (thinly chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrots (julienned)
- 1 small garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 Tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons of 'Franks Red Hot' hot sauce
- 1 handful of shredded endive
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- Handful of chopped spring onion
Heat oil in pan on medium heat. At the same time, add dumplings to one side of pan and celery, carrots, and garlic to other side of pan. Cook dumplings until brown on one side and then add 100mL of water, cover and steam for 5 minutes.
Remove lid and mix cream cheese and Franks Red Hot with vegetable mix. Once incorporated, add endive and toss everything together. Add salt and pepper to taste, and top with chopped green onion.